When things aren’t business as usual, we’re here to navigate challenging and unprecedented times with you – together. The Holman Way of doing business guides us to treat our people, customers, and the community at large with respect and care. That empathetic mindset is the compass guiding our collective response to COVID-19.
We are executing our planned business continuity procedures to support your needs while taking all measures to keep our communities safe and healthy. In addition to following prevention guidelines from authorities such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’ve implemented additional continuity procedures to ensure a high level of service without compromising the safety of our people.
Below you’ll find some helpful tips that will allow us better serve you:
- With the mobilization of our workforce to a work-from-home status, we are limiting our hours and can be reached by phone from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday through Friday, and 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Saturday. Our current phone wait times are longer than normal, but you can always make your payment here.
- As our partners and vendors are also navigating this outbreak, you may experience delays in processing times. We appreciate your patience.
- Please route any insurance inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the following:
- Evaluation report
- Estimate of repairs
- Police report
- Settlement breakdown or letter
- Insurance declaration page
With information changing by the hour, transparent communication is more important than ever and we will continue to update this page with the latest from our organization.